Friday, March 20, 2015

Just Add Ink #255 - Just Add Eggs or Ovals

Happy Friday friends ~

Gee the weeks are rolling by quickly....eeep nearly Easter!  Today I'm stopping by to show you my latest Just Add Ink card - Nikki set our challenge this week to add Eggs or Ovals.  I don't typically send Easter cards so I used ovals on my project/s this week.  However, I have been busy making little Easter gift boxes which I'll pop back to show you in a day or two.

I absolutely love the Love is Kindness stamp.  Tulips are a favourite of mine, and wrapped in a little newsprint with twine and a beautiful sentiment you just can't go wrong.  Here is the Pink Pirouette, with Crumb Cake version.


And Soft Sky with Island Indigo.


I coloured both with coordinating blendies.  If you'd like to join our Eggs or Ovals challenge pop over to JAI and check out all the challenge details.  There are some lovely, and pretty cute design team projects to get you inspired. Don't forget to link up so we can swing by your blogs and visit.

I'm out and about today with lots of fun things to do, and I have dinner plans with my little family this evening.  There could even be birthday cake involved!  Tell you all about it next post.  

Have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.
    I like to write a little comment to support you.



    Look at my site ... Perfect Cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  2. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" gorgeous! Hope your day is awesome. xx
    Beautiful card P, it's soft, feminine and ever so pretty! Loving your blue version as well..:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both beautiful P - you added so much depth and detail into those tiny colouring details. Love how you offset the frames on both too. Hope you had an awesome day yesterday. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I can't choose which one I like best!! That tulip stamp is divine too! Hope your birthday was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both just gorgeous Patrice - beautiful detailed colouring and I love the way you've offset the oval/ frame too. Hope you had a wonderful birthday too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, these are both beautiful, Patrice so don't make me pick one. Your colouring is lovely & I the layouts really work with the flowers - I so love that stamp too. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
    Inky hugs, D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!